Having worked for many years in a wide variety of roles and areas Paulette took up Psychology as a mature age student in the 90’s, completing the studies and additional training and has been a Registered Psychologist since 2005. Throughout her adult life she has completed many personal and professional development courses, as well as having an interest in health and wellbeing and continues to reskill and or provides evidence based interventions to assist clients.
- Support with career or study directions
- Health challenges, such as support with diagnoses, and adjustment
- School related stress, including peer/friendship issues, study skills.
- Skills training – such as relaxation skills, communication skills, problem solving and anger management
- Relationship counselling/support
- Poor sleep quality or habits
welcome to our website
Fusion Psychology and Consulting has it’s main consulting office within Brookland Piazza Business Centre, Suite 11, First Floor – located in Canning Vale Perth. The private practice and consultancy was established by Paulette Gayton as a means to use her skills in counselling, psychology and supervision to help others.
Brookland Piazza Business Centre is situated at:
288 Amherst Road
Canning Vale WA 6155
Corner of Amherst and Warton Roads
FOR PHONE ASSISTANCE
- Life Line 13 11 14 (all hours)
- Crisis Care 9223 1111 or 1800 007 339 (free call)
- The Samaritans WA 13 52 47
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line 1300 555 788 – Peel callers 1800 676 822
- Alcohol and Drug Information (ADIS) (08) 9223 5000 (all hours)
- Mensline Australia 1300 789 978 www.mensline.org.au